Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- Why Don’t Pipeline Builders Have to Pay Property Taxes?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Tag Archives: AFSCME
A new Temple University study has found that city workers in Philadelphia are twice as likely today as they were in 2007 to have incomes that fall below the poverty guideline for a family of four when wages are adjusted … More after the jump
AFSCME President Compares Philly Mayor Nutter’s “Bullshit” Union-Busting to Walker, Kasich, & Snyder
AFSCME President Lee Saunders did not pull any punches this morning at AFSCME’s 2013 Legislative Conference in Washington, DC. In front of more than 600 AFSCME members, Saunders railed against Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, comparing Nutter to anti-labor Republican Governors … More after the jump
Continuing his long-running labor endorsement trend, Congressman Mark Critz today announced that he received the endorsement of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME). AFSCME Council 13 has 65,000 members in Pennsylvania.