Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- Why Don’t Pipeline Builders Have to Pay Property Taxes?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Tag Archives: 13th Congressional District
Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz’s progressive challenger, Nate Kleinman, has withdrawn his name from the Democratic primary ballot after people close to Schwartz pursued a spurious legal challenge to Kleinman’s nominating petitions. I hate this sort of trickery and legal maneuvering. Kleinman pretty … More after the jump