Gov. Corbett and the state legislature have to approve a budget before the end of June. In the meantime, Zogby said that “there’s a lot of fluidity,” and that “all options are on the table.” He said finding more money for schools is going to be extremely difficult given the state’s own budget gap, which hovers between $1.3 and $1.5 billion dollars.
The state’s revenue collections have fallen well short of expectations.
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Don’t Carve Philly Out of Uber Legalization
- #PAGov: “Every Corner of the State”
- Gerry Lenfest Won’t Let the Philly Inquirer Make the Most Obvious Endorsement in Pennsylvania History
- #HD102: Weirdo Republican Russ Diamond Says “Every Cop is a Pig and a Liar” (VIDEO)
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett Kept All His Promises and Now PA is Dead Last in Job Growth
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics