Maybe we’re not doomed if the voters can at least comprehend who’s to blame here. Now we need to convince them to take the next step: voting a straight party ticket for the Democrats in 2014. No ticket splitter bailout for the “moderate” GOPers who talk a big game but won’t even sign a petition to reopen the government.
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- Why Don’t Pipeline Builders Have to Pay Property Taxes?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics