The “fiscal cliff” shall now be referred to as the “austerity bomb” from here on, to better reflect what is actually going to happen after January. The actual problem is that the deficit is going to get too small, not too big.
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- Why Don’t Pipeline Builders Have to Pay Property Taxes?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics