As you know I think this is good news that will likely improve crime control in Camden County and also Philadelphia, since crime doesn’t respect state or municipal boundaries. It is also a win for progressive taxation.
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Republican End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regs Probably Doomed
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics