The bill is now in the Senate, and after talking with people in the know, here are the Philly State Senators that have, at minimum, wavered in stating their unequivocal opposition to bringing payday lenders and 300% plus interest rates back to Pennsylvania:
•Michael Stack, (717) 787-9608
•Anthony Williams, (717) 787-5970
•Shirley Kitchen, (717) 787-6735
•Leanna Washington, (717) 787-1427
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- Why Don’t Pipeline Builders Have to Pay Property Taxes?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics