“In short and as with previous iterations [of shale fee and tax proposals], ATR opposes this unnecessary tax increase and, on behalf of our members in the commonwealth, urges legislators to vote no should it come up for a vote this evening,” Patrick Gleason, head of ATR’s Pennsylvania operation, wrote in an email.
Corbett and nearly three-dozen state lawmakers signed the pledge that they would not raise net taxes in the state.
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Don’t Carve Philly Out of Uber Legalization
- #PAGov: “Every Corner of the State”
- Gerry Lenfest Won’t Let the Philly Inquirer Make the Most Obvious Endorsement in Pennsylvania History
- #HD102: Weirdo Republican Russ Diamond Says “Every Cop is a Pig and a Liar” (VIDEO)
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett Kept All His Promises and Now PA is Dead Last in Job Growth
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics