Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- CenPennRep on #PAGov: Republican Poll Confirms Corbett Non-Surge
- bob barclay on #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- 8/7 Morning Buzz | PoliticsPA on #PAGov: Republican Poll Confirms Corbett Non-Surge
- PA-Gov: Keystone Report/Magellan Strategies Survey: Corbett Within 7 Points | PoliticsPA on #PAGov: Republican Poll Confirms Corbett Non-Surge
- phillydem on #PAGov: Republican Poll Confirms Corbett Non-Surge
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Eric Boehm says there’s some life in the movement to shrink the state House from 203 members to 153 members:
God I miss Ed Rendell:
Yesterday the Inquirer reported that despite *resigning*, semen evangelist Robert Patterson was actually still employed by the Department of Public Welfare and hadn’t left office yet.
The Murphy campaign sends over a HuffPo op-ed Patrick Murphy wrote opposing the pending mortgage settlement back in December. Here’s the key bit:
What if Harrisburg passed a law stating that only political jurisdictions with 5000 people or more will be recognized as legal municipalities after 2015?
All the Democratic Attorneys General I like think the mortgage settlement goes too easy on the banks, and would interfere with important investigations into the foreclosure fraud issue.
Mark Kleiman’s students at UCLA have devised an ingenious plan for taxing and regulating marijuana at the state level that won’t provoke a massive federal crackdown. Hope this finds its way to Daylin. Full summary of the plan is after … More after the jump
Randy LoBasso says Allyson Schwartz is getting a challenger from Occupy Philly:
I have not had a chance to read the court’s majority opinion yet, but this is great news via The Republic: (UPDATE: The court order was released. Link is below.) A divided Pennsylvania Supreme Court is invalidating a plan to … More after the jump
Samantha Melamed says Tom Corbett is trying to play us for a bunch of suckers: