Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court is ordering a special prosecutor to look into alleged violations of grand jury secrecy in the case of a millionaire casino owner.
The court issued a pair of orders today that instructed Dauphin County President Judge Richard Lewis to appoint the special prosecutor.
It also released copies of a county judge’s findings regarding grand jury secrecy to casino owner Louis DeNaples and the Rev. Joseph Sica, his friend who’s accused of lying under oath.
Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Wolf Vetoes Republicans’ End-Run Around DEP Drilling Regulations
- Why Can’t All Wawa’s Sell Beer?
- Republicans Not Backing Off on Undoing Environmental Policy Through the Fiscal Code
- Republicans Using Fiscal Code to Undermine DEP’s Authority to Regulate Oil and Gas Drilling
- Why Don’t Pipeline Builders Have to Pay Property Taxes?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics